[Xastir] Broken

Chip G. n1mie at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Jan 4 14:33:20 EST 2007

Just did a CVS update and rebuild on my MacBook Pro and then my Mini.
Everything is working fine on the MBP, but on the Mini (my normal
dedicated Xastir machine) I am getting an error. The error states:

Error! can not find color file: /xastir/config/xastir.rgb

I can't think of anything which uses that path. I have Xastir
installed at /sw/share/xastir and the user preferences are in
~/.xastir (which is /Users/chip/.xastir). I am in the process of
another rebuild just in case, but I don't have much hope of a fix
there. Seems like a path issue to me. My normal build commands look
like this (in a script, which I have been using for awhile, and
perform every time I do a rebuild):

-- Chip
new email: n1mie at ct.metrocast.com