[Xastir] LSB Xastir

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 4 14:49:38 EST 2007

The LSB-Xastir binary didn't appear all that stable, as in if there
some additional dialog activity it would segfault.  Messaging did
that to me yesterday.

As an experiment I recompiled it with Lesstif-0.94.4 instead of
0.95.0.  Please try the new binary to see if it suffers from the
same problem.  Those of you who tried it before and had it segfault
on you would be the best candidates.  Try to break it.