[Xastir] Broken

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 4 15:34:54 EST 2007

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> I don't know why XASTIR_DATA_BASE didn't go that route as well.
> Feel free to make that change if you find time, else I'll try to do
> it sometime soon.  The more things off the command-line the better.
> Makes it easier to see what's happening.  I should have noticed that
> variable earlier myself.

Configure.ac says this:

# Set XASTIR_DATA_BASE in CPPFLAGS due to Gnu coding standard that requires
# datadir expansion to be deferred until make time.
if test "x${datadir}" = "x"; then
  CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -DXASTIR_DATA_BASE=\\\"${ac_default_prefix}/share/xastir\\\""
else
  CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -DXASTIR_DATA_BASE=\\\"${datadir}/xastir\\\""
fi

Perhaps we need to leave it alone then?