[Xastir] Xastir OS X

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Mon Jan 8 07:18:46 EST 2007

Mke,

As I mentioned below Imagemagick is installed.  To prove it go to the
help menu and about.  At the bottom of the about window you will see
the libraries used when xastir was compiled.

The only thing the binary does not have is the libraries needed to
recompile the source, but you don't need them to run xastir.

Dana
N1OFZ