[Xastir] Re: Xastir Digest, Vol 18, Issue 8

Victor vsmoore at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 8 18:15:11 EST 2007

Mike:

Dana's binary works fine with tigermaps on my 10.4.8 G4.   Check the
internet timeout in the config timings pulldown (file/configure/
timing) and set it for at least 120.  Select a custom zoom level of
about 1024 or less around your symbol on map and it should load fine.

Hope it works.  In the oh by the way category I have found it easier
to take an old laptop, load kubuntu (intel)  and xastir from sources
and get it to work.

Scott
W1SSN