[Xastir] cygwin compile problem again

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Wed Jan 10 16:28:35 EST 2007

I changed nothing (no cygwin updates, etc.) since last successful build
December 17. Back then is when I was playing with GraphicsMagick vs
ImageMagick on Cygwin and discovered that it only worked with ImageMagick.

Anyone else running Cygwin? Can you build with the latest CVS? (i.e., is it a
ME issue or a Cygwin issue).
--
William McKeehan