[Xastir] cygwin compile problem me also

Kevin Paetzold kevin.paetzold at townisp.com
Thu Jan 11 08:18:58 EST 2007

I also have the same compiler issue with maps.o that
William McKeehan reported.  This seemed to start
with a CVS import of XASTIR that I did about 2 wks
or so ago.  I did not do a cygwin update between
the time that I did not have this issue and the
time that I started to have this issue.  It seems that
the only change was importing a new CVS update.

Since I saw no other reports of this on the mail list
I did not report it (I was trying to figure it out
myself).  I recently confirmed this occurs also on the
cygwin that is running on my work PC and this CYGWIN
was also not updated recently.

73,

K1KWP