[Xastir] Wiki changes reflecting lesstif/openmotif segfault issues.

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Jan 12 03:46:18 EST 2007

If you've not been following, it's been seen that the LessTif library
can cause xastir to crash under certain circumstances.

Pending fixes for that, I've updated two of the Wiki pages to suggest using
openmotif instead.

On the wiki page "HowTo:Ubuntu 6.10" I now specify the relevant OpenMotif
library to install on a fresh installation, and provide a section detailing
how to switch to OpenMotif if you've already installed Xastir on Ubuntu 6.10
according to the previous instructions.

On the Wiki page "HowTo:VMware" I now point to the relevant sections of the
HowTo:Ubuntu 6.10 page so that users of the pre-built virtual machine can
switch to OpenMotif, too.

As always, if you find the instructions hard to read or even incorrect (I've
tried not to be guilty of either), please feel free to tweak the wiki with
corrections.