[XASTIR] segfault

kent noonan knoonan at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 12 06:46:30 EST 2007

> I am getting segfault from xastir. I am running CVS as of about 2:30 on 1/10. After I start xastir and it runs for a little while so I have weather alerts, I go to the window for weather alerts. I can scroll around all I want, but if I click on one to finger wserver , close that window and scroll in the list of wx alerts for a little bit xastir ends with a seg fault. nothing unusual in the term I started it from except the "segmentation fault".I am running on opensuse 10.2 and have almost everything compiled in.
>
> I think that is all the relevant information..

Are you using "lesstif" or "openmotif" as your widget library?

I just began to see a few segfaults tonight on an ubuntu machine that uses
lesstif.  I'm wondering if some of the issues Curt's mentioned (regarding
lesstif bugs and dialog boxes with changing widgets) are at fault.

I am using openmotif that is packaged by suse 2.3.0beta2

kent