[Xastir] Broken

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 12 09:17:05 EST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Chip G. wrote:

> So I also fixed my CVS problem by deleting everything and starting
> from scratch (including commenting out my entire cvsrc file which
> somehow seemed to be munging things up, or at least it suddenly
> stopped hanging midway through when I commented out everything).

> The really strange thing about this whole episode is how it happened.
> Everything was working. Then suddenly it wasn't. The only thing I can
> think of which might have happened in the interim is that I did some
> updates with Fink.

It's also possible that SourceForge changed something on the anonCVS
server, perhaps making the compression level you chose in your
.cvsrc to hang.  I remember having a problem with that way back.

So you may be talking two separate problems here that happened at
roughly the same time.  Or it could all be fink's fault.  Hard to
say.