[Xastir] cygwin compile problem me also

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Jan 12 15:32:51 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 03:29:13PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net> flavor, containing:
> Well, however long it took, the important thing is that it works again!
>
> I do get some messages when I'm building, but it builds.
>
> Thanks again for all of your help (all of you guys)!
>
> Here's the current output from my make command.
>
> Info: resolving __XmStrings by linking to __imp___XmStrings (auto-import)

None of these are important, and are just noisy informational messages from
the linker.  I have no idea why Cygwin's gcc outputs this stuff, but it's just
noise, not anything to pay attention to.  There's probably a linker option to
get it to shut up, but I don't know what it is.

Glad the real errors are gone.