[Xastir] cygwin compile problem me also

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Jan 12 16:02:12 EST 2007

That's what I thought, but I wanted to run it by the experts just in case.

Thanks again guys for what you are doing.

I'm trying to do a cygwin build once or twice a month to make sure things
don't get too broken before someone realizes it; I don't know if any of the
developers run it or not.
--
William McKeehan