[Xastir] Re: New devel snapshot, SuSE RPM's, LSB package (Curt, WE7U)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 15 20:47:41 EST 2007

Curt .. Is there a way we can put some tracking on version numbers on these
LSB packages ? Ive downloaded the 1.8.5 several times now since early
december and the filename is allways the same.. The only way to see the
difference in the build is to keep track of the date on your FTP site..

Maybee xastir-lsb-1.8.5-1.tar.bz2 or something..

Unless we keep an eye on the dates and or keep reading this mailing list
carfully then we are likely to miss any new builds..

Is it ok to just install new versions straight over the old ones ?

Tony Hunt  VK5AH