[Xastir] Default config save locations

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 19 11:08:33 EST 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Richard M wrote:

> Is there a way to modify the default save locations for Map Caching and the
> config file?

Yes.

    "xastir -c /path/dir"

That might have been added after 1.8.2 though.  1.8.4 and 1.8.5
should have it.  The -c option tells Xastir to use a different
config directory.  Once can use this feature to start up multiple
Xastir's using different config directories if you wish.

    xastir -c /home/<user>/.xastir  &
    xastir -c /home/<user>/.xastir2 &
    xastir -c /home/<user>/.xastir3 &

"xastir -?" should give you a usage message.  See if -c is available
in your 1.8.2 version.