[Xastir] No trail

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Tue Jan 30 10:46:19 EST 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Henk Oegema wrote:
>
>> This did the trick.
>
> Good!  Maybe we need to add a "Go back to defaults" button somewhere
> so that people can get out of this situation more easily.

...so the next obvious step is to post a diff of the old and new(default)
config values.

Curt - Since the program has the defaults hard-coded into it somehow,
rather than implement a blind 'overwrite with defaults' button, why not
implement a 'where might I have gone wrong' button that
displays/prints/saves a diff of the current with the defaults.  This kind
of function would also serve as an 'incremental backup' of changes while
one is 'experimenting'.

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin