[Xastir] -Lrtree -ltree ... may have found where...

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 10:35:33 EDT 2007

Apparently, Fedora 7 on my system loaded parts of GRASS. The ldd search of 1.9.1 that worked showed libgrass_rtree.so.6.2 being linked in. Changing the variable names, I believe that what was done,  that was done in the CVS , avoided the linker bringing in libgrass_rtree because it could not find the symbols. What I find interesting is that nm can't find any labels in libgrass_rtree. Maybe I did not pick the right option. But that can be for another time. Have to tackle the outside honeydo list.....

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO