[Xastir] Xastir responding to ?APRSS

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Jul 2 01:42:45 EDT 2007

On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 09:55:33PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <kf4lvz at yahoo.com> flavor, containing:

> Ah, I wondered what that was.  It also seems that
> there's a button or check box under it that's hidden.
> I can barely see the edge of it under the text box.

Huh.  Yeah, I see what you mean.  I can see a check box poking out from
under the text widget, too.  You can even click it.

Thing is, all of the GUI code for most of Xastir is in the monolithic
main.c file.  It's hard to read, to say the least.  I'm looking at it now, and
can't at a glance see any widget creation code that's unaccounted for.
The code for that section of the dialog is down around line 21614 of
main.c.