[Xastir] Xastir 1.9.1 trail issue

sv1uy sv1uy at ham.depa.gr
Mon Jul 2 13:49:54 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:07:10 -0600, Tom Russo wrote

> I have not, and station tracks show up fine on all my stations.  Do
> you by any chance have your "New Track Time" accidentally set low
> (so that every new posit from a station is assumed to be a new track)?
>
> --
> Tom Russo    KM5VY   SAR502   DM64ux          http://www.swcp.com/~russo/

Hi Tom,

Thanks for quick and useful reply. This made the trick. What are the best
setting for New Track Time in minutes and New Track Interval in degrees? Any
idea of what the recommended settings are? The default values are 0 in both
cases and this stops tracking altogether.

---
73 de Demetre Valaris - SV1UY
e-mail: sv1uy at ham.depa.gr
AX25 PBBS: SV1UY at SV1UY.ATH.GRC.EU