[Xastir] Mac: odd process problem

Chip G. n1mie at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Jul 5 01:54:07 EDT 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 15:46, Chip G. wrote:

> It made it at least 4.5 hours, but it did eventually freeze. So it
> wasn't the bleeding edge release since the stable release is having
> the same problem. The latest version of the USB driver has the same
> problem. I guess the next step will be to restart it with that
> turned off for while and see if it can go 24hrs without crashing.

So far it's been about 10 hours and it's still working. The only
thing I changed was turning off the USB interface. So that appears
(right now) to be the culprit. I'll know this afternoon when I get
home from work.

Now the question is, if it is the USB interface, what can I do to
'fix' the issue?

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn