[Xastir] Mac: odd process problem

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Thu Jul 5 07:34:08 EDT 2007

Hi Chip,

I have had Xastir running here for over a month and I've had it run
even longer with no usb dongles.  I ONLY use Keyspan usb -> serial
adapters on the Mac.  I have others that are Prolific based and have
had varying success, though they run fine under Linux.  Last year I
did a 5 hour car ride and ran a pair of Keyspan adapters (one on the
gps, the other on the tnc) with no problems.

What is your device string?  Using a Keyspan it should be something
like: /dev/cu.USA19QI181P1.1.  Do not use the /dev/tty devices.

Dana
N1OFZ