[Xastir] FCC lookup

Earl Needham via Kubuntu needhame1 at plateautel.net
Thu Jul 12 14:39:36 EDT 2007

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Earl Needham via Kubuntu wrote:
>
>> 	Where are the indices?  I don't see them inteh same directory as  EN.dat.
>
> ~/.xastir/data/appl.ndx and AMACALL.ndx (one is the FCC, one the RAC

	OK, good deal.  I exited Xastir, sent the appl.ndx to the trash, and
then restarted Xastir.  The index was immediately recreated, but still
when I right-click on W5ROY-15, get station info, and do the FCC lookup,
it doesn'/t find it.  Same thing from the locate station box -- W5ROY-15
give "callsign not found".

	Can it be something simple that I'm doing wrong?
	Earl
--
Earl Needham KD5XB
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk