[Xastir] FCC lookup

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 12 14:48:31 EDT 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Earl Needham via Kubuntu wrote:

> 	Can it be something simple that I'm doing wrong?

At this point it seems more likely that there's something wrong with
Xastir's parsing of some of the lines as it creates the index.  It's
possible that the original file may have some corrupt lines or they
changed the format on us.

Like I said, my searches here on that callsign work fine, but it's
not the latest database.