[Xastir] Timing Settings Menu - missing text

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:38:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a problem with one menu item in Xastir 1.91 (compiled from CVS 6 days
ago).  Xastir is running under OpenSUSE 10.2, which is running under VMware
Server.  See the link below to get to the screen shot.  There are no labels
displayed for each field.  Every other menu item I try looks fine.   Maps
look fine as well.  This is under FILE-CONFIGURE-TIMING.

http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/screenshot/Timing.png

I'm not sure what to do to try to fix this one.  I have another virtual
machine using Kubuntu 7.04 and Xastir 1.91 that was compiled about 2 weeks
ago, and this issue does not exist.  Both have the same screen resolution of
1152x864.

Thanks,

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX