[Xastir] finding the libraries to install

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net
Sun Jul 15 11:06:27 EDT 2007

Hi, all.........

I still have not sorted out the Internet connection problems.

So following the suggestion from Jeremy, NW7JU ( thanks Jeremy!), I have
downloaded the tarball and libraries listed in the How To from the
listed websites.

For the libraries, what I planning to do was put them all on a CD and
select CD in the Installation Source.  Is that right?

Unfortunately, I do not seem to be able to find:
berkeley
libxp-devel
openmotif-devel

Am I just missing them or are they on another website?

Many thanx.............. jt

--
Jim Tolbert

715-349-8282 Shop