[Xastir] Weather maps are now black

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Jul 15 23:26:04 EDT 2007

Catching up after 3 weeks or so of spotty e-mail and just plain too much
work.  I've gotta fix it as it's now attracted some other attention.  I
couldn't figure out what was causing the problem, but could confirm that
there was one.  You're talents allowed coding around it.  Other users
aren't that good/smart and are really upset sometimes.

I'll report when I get a few results.

Thanks, however, for taking the pressure off me.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983