[Xastir] Radio frequency question from a simpleton

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 19 18:08:35 EDT 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Gerry Creager wrote:

> As I recall, there was approximately one station reporting "problems"
> associated with the OpenTrak incident in question.  The lack of
> reproducibility suggests that the null hypothesis was rejected.

Another data point:  I ran a dual OpenTrac/APRS transmitter from my
Jeep for something like 1.5 years or so, with no complaints.  This
is a high-use APRS area:  Puget Sound which includes Seattle/
Tacoma/ Vancouver(BC)/ Victoria(BC).

In fact, I think only one guy noticed that I was sending OpenTrac
packets at all.  He's on this SIG and noticed additional "stuff" in
Xastir's "Station Info" dialog for my station...