[Xastir] Modifier Found

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 21 17:59:46 EDT 2007

Eric,

You can turn the warning off but be careful with the first few mouse
operations with the modifiers on after you do turn the warning off.  Some
keyboards just don't work well with Xwindows when you have the Num Lock
and/or Caps Lock on.

To turn off the warning, go to File / Configure / Defaults.  Uncheck the
Warn if Modifiers box.

Dave
KD7MYC