[Xastir] Modifier Found

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 23 12:25:41 EDT 2007

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007, Eric Christensen wrote:

> Why doesn't Xastir like it when I have my number lock on?

NumLock, ScrollLock, CapsLock.  All of then change the keycodes that
are sent to Xastir when you press a key or when you do mouse
operations.  Because of all the different OS'es we can run on we'd
have to do a bunch of work to figure out what all the possible
modified keycodes would be to code around this, but it could still
mess up our mouse operations as well.  Sorry.

The other response to your query suggested turning off a config
option.  If this works on your system, great.  Just make sure your
three mouse buttons work as intended, else leave the warnings on so
you know why they don't when you try them.