[Xastir] Playing Sounds

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:25:20 EDT 2007

Earl,

On the sounds, below is what worked for me and I understand worked or you as
well.  One update is that mpg123 is not installed by default in
Ubuntu/Kubuntu, but Adept should find it.  Alternatively, you can try
installing esound-clients, then use esdplay to play the existing wav files
instead of using the MP3 versions.  The MP3 files are still available at the
link below.

Regards,

Lee-K5DAT
Murphy, TX