[Xastir] Tiger2006 - dbfawk

jdw at eng.uah.edu jdw at eng.uah.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:07:52 EDT 2007

Curt, WE7U wrote:

> It might be nice to get the Makefile.am pieces for the Shapefile
> utils folded into our standard Xastir Makefiles someday as another
> "make" target, but it's not strictly necessary.

yep, that would be nice.  Install them (or the subset that's usefule for
dbfawk creation) into /usr/local/bin with a "make install", or maybe add
an extra make target that doesn't get made by default ("make utils" and/or
"make install-utils", which would hopefully be a superset of make/make
install).

Good idea Curt, you should add that to your list of things to do. (:

-Jason
kg4wsv