[Xastir] Nokia internet device. Will it run Xastir?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jul 27 15:33:00 EDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Ronny Julian wrote:

> http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0973567

Anyone thing Xastir would run on one of these?

Nope.  Xastir uses Motif/X11 and the N800 uses Gtk+.  Xastir could
be made to run on it with some serious porting effort, but all of
the GUI would have to be ported to Gtk+.

There are other devices out there that run Qt in the form of Qtopia,
and those folks would be happy if we ported Xastir to Qt.