[Xastir] Xastir going down at night

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sat Jul 28 23:28:27 EDT 2007

Interestingly enough when I upgraded to version 1.9.1 the problem went
away.  I seem to remember a similar problem when I installed Xastir on
my Windoze box back in November.

Not sure what the differences are between the two versions (except for
1.9.1 is developmental and the other is "stable").

73s,
Eric W4OTN