[Xastir] tiger maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 30 12:29:51 EDT 2007

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007, vic wrote:

> I'm sorry, I mean tigermap.geo

Working here for me.  Check your timing slider on
File->Configure->Timing to make sure it is adequate.

Getting any messages on the Xterm you started Xastir from that might
indicate a timeout error or other problem?

If you're running a recent version of Xastir, do you have either
"wget" or "libcurl" listed in the Help-About "Libraries used:" line?