[Xastir] tiger maps

vic ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Mon Jul 30 13:47:11 EDT 2007

Thanks Curt for replying.  Libcurl is listed in Help-About.  However, I do not have any labels on the sliders for the timing. Something wrong there I think. I seem to get a timeout after about 5 seconds, so, tried to move the only timer slider that is showing 5 seconds to 20 seconds and the timeout was the same so I must not be moving the correct slider.

Just shut down xastir, did make clean, fetched the CVS updates, "cvs update -d", recompiled, and still no slider labels.

Interesting.

--
vic <ke4lkq at doramefa.us>