[Xastir] Re: [ubuntulinux] Re: Screen Resolution problem

Eric H Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Tue Jul 31 10:37:56 EDT 2007

Earl,
Fedora 7 comes on a Live CD now (http://fedoraproject.org/) that will allow you to try it out before committing to it.  (There's a little icon on the desktop for ease of installation when you are ready to install it.)  I'll be installing it on a couple of older boxes here in the short term so I'll let you know how that goes as it sounds like you are having a video problem.

Speaking of Xastir, I've gotten it to function near-perfectly using Fedora 7 on both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions.

If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

73s,
Eric W4OTN