[Xastir] Re: [ubuntulinux] Re: Screen Resolution problem

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 15:43:47 EDT 2007

Hi Earl,

I think all versions of Linux have little "gocha's", but I have been
using Fedora since FC2. I think, if you can get to like Gnome over KDE
you will like it. I have 3 machines here running FC6 and 2 laptops
running F7 with no serious problems. Xastir is running on all of them. I
even had Fedora running on FC3 way back when. I think that was version 1.4.

Fedora and Redhat seem to becoming more ham friendly, with them having
WFFT, Hamlib and gpredict and a few others in their libraries.

Steve/WM5Z