[Xastir] Terraserver.geo stopped working

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Jun 2 12:44:46 EDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 10:31:05AM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <troymc at epicalliance.com> flavor, containing:
> All,
>
> I've got 3 releases of xastir, 1.8.0, 1.8.5, 1.9.0 running and on
> Thursday, the terraserver images were working.
> This morning, it returns a black screen on all three releases.
>
> Have there been changes on terraservers side?

There have certainly been no changes on the Xastir side.

When I go to terraservice.net's web site, it appears completely broken.

Any request gives
  TerraServer has detected the following error while processing your request --
  "Could not connect to TerraServer database(s): Failed to connect to
   Server=tk2terrasql22
   Database=MetaElapsed=00:00:00.0156245 (SQL Server does not exist or access
   denied.)
   Failed to connect to Server=tk2terrasql12 Database=MetaElapsed=00:00:00
   (SQL Server does not exist or access denied.)"

Looks like they've got system problems there.