[Xastir] Xastir 1.9 and Fedora 7 build-up

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 7 13:11:46 EDT 2007

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Richard Polivka wrote:

> One small issue - xastir was looking for .xbm's in
> /usr/share/xastir and they were installed in
> /usr/local/share/xastir. Did a symbolic link.

Have you been running Xastir of various versions for quite some
time?

It might be that a very old path is in your
~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file.  That might be where the
/usr/share/xastir path is coming from.

If you were to start from no config file at all it'd create a fresh
default one for you that should work without that symlink.

You could try renaming your config file to something else and
restarting Xastir without the symlink in place.