[Xastir] Xastir 1.9 and Fedora 7 build-up

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 7 13:25:27 EDT 2007

I just trashed the .xastir directory. It was listed at
/usr/share/xastir for xastir.cnf.

Restarted xastir to recreate directory and terminated.

xastir.cnf now shows /usr/local/share/xastir/...

Thanks for the tip.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO

PS: Just waitin' on Mother Nature to kick our keister
tonight...