[Xastir] Filters?

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Jun 8 00:09:54 EDT 2007

What server(s)?  m/160 should have provided a filter of 160 km (I think
that's 100 miles more or less but I'm no longer positive).

For the Core servers, for sure, 14580 is the correct user-defined port.

What else was set?  At this time, you're not connected to any of the
core servers that I can see, under your callsign (KF4DRR) so more
diagnosis is difficult.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983
MAIL:  AATLT, 3139 TAMU
Physical: 1700 Research Parkway, Suite 160,
College Station, TX 77843-3139