[Xastir] Shapefiles?

Earl Needham via Kubuntu needhame1 at plateautel.net
Sun Jun 10 12:58:46 EDT 2007

collision of the <needhame1 at plateautel.net> flavor, containing:
> > 	It already told me it couldn't find z_18oc06.zip (it was a 404) so I
> > guess I'll have to look and see if it was updated to a different version.
> >  It's getting w_16mr06.zip, mz30nv06.zip and several others just fine.
>
> Looks like that script is very primitive --- it looks for specific versions
> that were known to be the most recent at the time it was written, and
> relies on the developers to keep on top of changes.  I don't think anyone's
> kept on top of the changes.  HOWEVER, I just looked on NOAA's site
> (http://www.nws.noaa.gov/geodata, which is listed in README.MAPS) and I see
> there's a new zone file, z_11mr07.zip.  There's also a new firezone file,
> fz17ap07.zip.
>
> I went ahead and edited get-NWSdata to reflect that new file and am
> committing the change.  If you're building off of CVS you can do an update
> and get the modified script.  If you're still working off of a stable
> release tar file, then you'll need to edit the script yourself, or just go
> to that web site and download the individual files and unzip them into the
> right place.

	Once this version of the script finishes, I can go in and edit it OK enough.
Actually, I'll probably just copy it to a new file and # the lines that it's
already downloaded and make the filename changes for the updates.  I can
probably figure that one out by scrolling back through the terminal window to
see what it didn't find.

	Thanks,
	Earl