[Xastir] Strange crash

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 13:04:32 EDT 2007

I was running Xastir on my Linux system with the
window being exported over to my Windows machine
running StarNet XWin 32.  I clicked on the Xastir
window today only to find that it had crashed with
this in the terminal:

X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request
too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  74 (X_PolyText8)
  Serial number of failed request:  27739074

Any idea what happened?