[Xastir] Data not being deleted

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Jun 10 15:00:22 EDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 11:16:04AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <ve7did at dccnet.com> flavor, containing:
> I have my timing set to "Station Delete" = 1 Day and "Clear" = 6 hours.
> (perhaps default, can't remember).
>
> I have data remaining in database since the last restart (16 days ago) and the
> icons also remain, only ghosted.  I'm not too sure if the ghosting time is
> correct, but probably is.
>
> Updated via cvs to 1.9.1  on May 5th
> Using LesTiff
>
> Looks like time to update again.... how time flys

This is a known bug, and we haven't found it yet.

There is some kind of error in the "time sorted list" handling in which
objects that have moved confuse the sorting and once the sorted list is
out of order all the expiration code is confused.  But we still haven't
figured out what to do to stop it from happening.