[Xastir] Weather maps are now black

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Wed Jun 20 15:40:55 EDT 2007

on 6/20/2007 2:32 PM Alex Carver said the following:
>> Well that exactly what I do. But more choice is
>> always better than less
>> choice, right?
>
> This is true, I guess I'm not seeing what these other
> radar sources are providing over the NWS radars.  I'm
> also not in front of my machine right now to load up
> the overlays and see what it looks like.

I don't know what kind of radar data is available outside the US, but non-US
areas certainly cannot make use of the WMSRadar source or any of Gerry's
other radar image servers.

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the
cookies.