[Xastir] Compiling - Make & Make Install crash

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 20 16:39:02 EDT 2007

I've judiciously followed all the instructions including the Readme.W32.

Bootstrap.sh bombed, so I ran each command separately and it seemed to
configure

Fine, although with a few errors.  When I run MAKE I get ERROR[1] and
ERROR[2]

And it says no target.  (configure seemed to  take about 20 minutes??)

I'm trying to install on a PII-366 Dell laptop with 128mb and a 60gb drive.

I only have dial-up so downloads are excruciatingly slow.

Any suggestions?  Oh yeah, I'm running Cygwin.  If this is too problematic,
I have

Redhat I can dual-boot on this machine but I haven't installed Linux yet.