[Xastir] Build issues

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 25 01:14:44 EDT 2007

So, I'm back at it again... having problems with building Xastir on Cygwin.

Running update-xastir, I see there's a problem with permissions in
updating files

Merging differences between 1.11 and 1.12 into update-xastir
cvs [update aborted]: cannot rename file .new.update-xastir to
update-xastir: Permission denied

I have no idea what I've done, but ImageMagick has disappeared as well.

checking for WriteImage in -lMagick... no
configure: WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick library files:
Building w/o ImageMagick support. ***

I went through the wiki instructions, downloaded the Cygwin Binary and
installed it, modified configure, etc... still no go.

James
VE6SRV