[Xastir] Xastir on rugged/small devices- Nokia N800

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 26 11:59:35 EDT 2007

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, Tom Russo wrote:

> Nothing for it but for us to start designing Qt into the long-overdue
> Xastir 2.0.  :)

As I recall, there's no license fee anymore for Qt on Windows if
it's a GPL'ed project either.  That would limit anyone wanting to
take Xastir commercial on Windows, but that's about it.  Well, not
actually limit, but require paying licensing fees for that platform
in that instance.

Wouldn't help on the N800 though.  It's Gtk+.  So which would we
want to support?  Gtk+ or Qt?  I'd rather stick with the least
restrictive option, which I think is Gtk+.