[Xastir] Only seeing posits of path APZ256 | 7

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 28 17:18:59 EDT 2007

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, Rick Bolen (HM) wrote:

> When I've fired up my UI-View32, I see dozens of local packets.
>
> It's like there is a filter enabled or something. Or could there be a TNC
> setting I need to init?

In Xastir's "View Incoming Data" dialog are you seeing one line for
each packet coming in, or two?  If each packet produces two lines
from the TNC to Xastir, that's the problem.  Generally APRS programs
need all of the information on one line.

It's a TNC setting.  You might want to look at the tnc-startup.d700
or tnc-startup.thd7 files to see what settings you might want to use
for the 2000.  Once you figure it out, create a tnc-startup.2000
file with the settings and tell Xastir to use that on startup of
that interface.