[Xastir] Only seeing posits of path APZ256 | 7

Rick Bolen (HM) rickbol at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:20:24 EDT 2007

OK, now I see what's happening.

The rare posits that are displayed have the callsign preceded by "}" (no
quotes)... so the framing is not config'd properly cause the "}" would be a
terminating character for the previous packet.

I tried turning AUTOLF ON, but no difference. Currently XFLOW is off (cause
the ts2000 has a fully implemented rs232 [I think]) so maybe I'll try that).

Anyone slayed this demon before?

Also, is there a cmd interface to the tnc from within Xastir?

Thx,

Rick - kg4ofo