[Xastir] Configure Error

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 28 20:28:44 EDT 2007

Loaded Fedora Core 6, as I gave up trying to compile under Cygwin.

When I run Configure I get an error that Motif headers are not loaded.

I thought OpenMotif 2.3 was included in FC6?

Is there any easy way to fix this w/o downloading OpenMotif again?
I have a very slow modem and the 17mb file is killing me, and it should

Already be on my distro disks, right?  Sorry for not posting the exact

Error but I haven't figured out how to cut/paste from a shell window yet,

And I can't have my Winder drives running at the same time as the RAID

Array where I loaded Linux.